Monday, January 17, 2011

meet Kim and her lovely blog

I love creative people, I love to read blogs and I love to meet new people. And thats why I grab the chance to present blogs I love or people I like :) :) Today its the first interview and I hope there will be al lot more in the future...


meet kim.

 


At first tell us something about yourself
My name is Kim, I’m 19 Years old and I’m in my last year of high school here in Germany. My biggest love besides my boyfriend is fashion, that’s why I’m blogging. 
  
What inspired you to start blogging? What are the themes you deal with? 
My Blog is a fashion blog and I mainly post outfits but also other things that are related to fashion or my life. I’ve been reading fashion blogs for a long time and after a while I just needed to start my own ;)



What are your favourite blogs?
My favourite blogs are “Fashiontoast”, “Where did you get that”, “Bleed for fashion”, “Fashionnerdic” and “The Haute Persuit”. But there are a lot more I love ;)
  

What do you like about yourself?
I like that I’m pretty confident and that I’m able to do whatever I want, no matter what people think about me. I also like my looks in general. I’m not saying that I love every part of my body but I like my appearance in general. (This isn’t supposed to sound superficial ;))


 Do you have any pets?
We have a cat. Her name’s Josey and she’s my sisters. 


 What are your favourite websites / most visited websites?
Besides blogger it’s probably Kleiderkreisel.de. I also visit facebook quite often but not as much as I used to. But my most visited website is google I guess :D
  

Tell us how your room looks like? (Colour, decoration, ….)
My room hasn’t a certain colour.. the walls are light blue, really light blue, with some light pink spots. My furniture is mostly white with a little black or a light wooden colour. I have various posters on my walls but other than that I don’t have that much decoration. But on one shelf I have a lot of Hello Kitty stuff ;) 


Whats your favourite nailpolishcolour?
That’s tough, I don’t think I can’t answer that one. I can’t choose. 


favourite item in your wardrobe :
Another one I can’t answer. If I think very hard I might be able to pick a favourite nailpolish but I can’t pick a favourite Item of clothing :D


favourite author / books :
My favourite authors are Iny Lorentz, Ken Follet and Barbara Wood. My favourite books change after almost every book I read :D But the Harry Potter books are my all time favourites, especially the fifth one. 

 favourite colour :
Pink


 countries you would like to visit :
Japan and California. I know California isn’t a country but I don’t want to visit the USA, I want to visit California and New York.

  
The ideal outfit for a freezy winter day is ?
A few pairs of leggings/tights, some boots, shorts, a jumper, a huge scarf, a parka and gloves. 

 
The ideal outfit for a sunny day in summer is ?
A playsuit and clogs.
 
 
Do you believe in ...
...yourself ? Yes. 
...miracles ? Miracles do happen, it’s just about how you define the word „miracle“   
 ...love at first sight ? No I think love needs to grow.



the end.




2 comments:

  1. So, Dani, habe es geändert, musst nicht mehr bei Facebook suchen ;)

    LG

    Katka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving me a little note.