Wednesday, January 19, 2011

essence no more drama nailpolish

Next nailpolish post :) :) Its another favourite. Essence no more drama nailpolish
Light purple as you see on the photos. 
You can buy it for about 1,50€. I love the colour and I love that it is affordable. 



The handling is easy. Like every essence colour&go nailpolish. 
You need 2 coats until you have the full covering power. 
I used it soo many times now and the colour is definitely long-lasting !!!

( the necklace is my favourite one <3 <3 <3 I LOVE dragonflies )

already bought a new one ( turquoise/ light green ), so another nailpolish entry will follow soon ....

3 comments:

  1. Der Nagellack ist echt schön :)
    Trocknet er denn auch relativ schnell ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jap er trocknet super schnell ! wird auch beworben auf dem fläschchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich hasse Sport eigentlich in jeder Stunde :D aber so spät ist es wirklich besonders schlimm :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving me a little note.