Monday, December 27, 2010

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap

{Finally... I got Megans package}


I had the most wonderful swap-partner at all. Megan ( her blog is awesome http://moonbeamwishes.blogspot.com ) put so much love into this package. 
See what was inside








Look at these cute cards. And the green gloves + scarf. This little elephant on the tissues is cuddly too...
I love ALL of it. 
 Thank you Megan <3 <3


This swap was big fun. And I was a part of it. Thank you also to Much Love, Illy and sandyalamode who created and organized everything. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so so so glad that it finally got to you!! I was going to send out a replacement package to you tonight!! :) I am SOOOO glad that you love it all!!!! HAve a wonderful day friend and thanks for emailing me!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving me a little note.